Friday, November 01, 2013

Catching up.

Wow, months have gone by.  I've been a bit busy saying yes, and not living on my computer.  It's been awesome.  I need to take the time to write about some of my adventures, and I'm sure I'll do that over the coming months, as I'm stuck inside a bit more in the winter.

I've always been a little bit directionless on this blog...it was a general life/mommy type blog I guess.  But now, I think I need to focus more on life and a few of the things that make my life happy.  My kids are older, and while I may still occasionally blog about them, I foresee this being way less about my life as a mom.

One of the things I'm going to start doing more is reviewing books.  I actually read a ton, and I need to start capturing those books and my thoughts on them.


No comments: